Thursday 5 May 2016

10 facts...


10 'interesting' facts about me that you may or may not know.....

1/ Long fingernails nauseate me, especially the sound they make on a keyboard. Urgh! (shudders).

2/ I am confused by humans. Their actions & priorities seem out of sync compared to other animals. 

3/ I enjoy doing things that I am scared of.  The thrill is intense!

4/ I wish I was vegan again but feel I am too lazy/disorganised.  I am ashamed to admit this & am aware it's a lame cop out.

5/ I leave the tv/radio on for my pets when I go out at night.

6/ When I was a kid, I loved working out how far away a storm was (by calculating the number of seconds between a lightening strike & a crack of thunder).

7/ The texture of yogurt freaks me out.  I feel like I am eating slime!

8/ My pride is my weakness.

9/ I have an intense fear that I will die alone.

10/ I hate attention but love standing out in a crowd. 

Try this about yourself
Consider sharing it vs keeping it private
Would your facts differ?......

No comments: